Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 30, 2015, 12:38 PM
    Hasidim carry car out of traffic
    My wife is asking about this movie. All she remembers is a group of Hasidic Jews are stuck in traffic so they get out lift the car and carry it out of the jam.

Any clues?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 31, 2015, 07:52 AM
    The Mad Adventures of Rabbi Jacob

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I keep a copy of my drivers' license in the car so I don't have to carry my purse [ 5 Answers ]

Can I keep a copy of my drivers' license in the car so I don't have to take my wallet when I go to the gym?

Rental car Rear-ended while stopped in traffic [ 6 Answers ]

I was on vacation in Puerto Rico. I was involved in a car accident where I was rear ended while stopped in heavy traffic. At the time of rental , I chose not to pay for their insurance because I have active FULL insurance coverage of my own (Geico). I verified with my insurance beforehand and was...

Need formula for speed of car - traffic accident [ 9 Answers ]

While traveling on a highway, a Jaguar behind me (avg. weight 3,400 lbs) skidded on some ice, hit the center divider, bounced off, continued approximately 50 ft on a 20 degree upward incline and struck me. She conveniently doesn't remember how fast she was going. Is there any formula to figure out...

Car running great then dies in traffic after being serv. [ 3 Answers ]

Took my 2002 Nissan Altima to the dealer for brakes and front end alignment, he called saying the belts need to be changed and the throttle valve was dirty and needed to be cleaned($129) . I have a Ford Explorer that is 13 years old--never heard of cleaning a throttle valve or on any other car...

View more questions Search