Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danieldavids Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2015, 04:19 AM
    Corrupted pdf file
    Hi

I have a pdf file,which I have downloaded from internet, when I try to open it up it gives me an error that the file is corrupted and could not be repaired.

Can you suggest any method or free software that could repair it.

Regards

Check out some similar questions!

Archive file corrupted [ 1 Answers ]

Hello :-) I can not extract some rar files and have this messages : The archive is either in unknown format or damaged or The file is not a valid TAR archive.. This files were downloaded from the internet How to resolve this a problem ? Is it possible to repair the damaged rar files and...

Corrupted PST File [ 2 Answers ]

Outlook 2007 corrupt PST file. File not accessible. Under 2 Gigs (1.8) Renamed, created new PST file to access outlook again, but old PST is not accessible. SCANPST.exe fails in stage 1 initiating with Error: An unexpected error prevented access to this file. Use a disk error checking...

Create a link in a pdf file for open an Excel file in an specific sheet and cell [ 2 Answers ]

I know how to create a hyperlink in a pdf file that opens an Excel file but I don't know how this link can opens the Excel file in a specific sheet and cell; any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.