Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrittneyPowell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2015, 01:21 AM
    New nose piercing!
    I've had my nose pierced for about 4-5 weeks, and on the inside around the piercing is a white ring around the piercing (it's not swollen or anything.) and it doesn't hurt... Is it normal?

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my nose pierced, can you use a Dove to clean it instead of dial soap? Please help me :/ I've been told you need to use dial but I don't have it at this time

Nose re-piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my nose pierced 3 times in 2 years and I want to get the last one reopened what should I do?

Nose piercing help! [ 2 Answers ]

Ive had my nose pierced for over a year, and I just recently changed the stud to a hoop,and it was red and a little painful for a few days, and now its fine but now on the inside of my nose right where the hoop goes in there's a bump. Should I be concerned? :/

Nose piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced abot a month ago And I have a little buump at the side of the piercing. Im not sure what it is But is there anything I can do to get rid of it. Currently I'm wearing the studs that have the ball at the end and the ball slips out a little and my whole keeps closing in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.