Ask
    svaasa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2015, 07:05 AM
    How to brighten red hair color
    How to brighten red hair color
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 29, 2015, 08:03 AM
    Red hair dye fades fast and there is no way to brighten the colour without stripping and using another colour.
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
    That first answer was ridiculous. Of course there are products you can use to brighten red hair. Try Goldwell Colorance Soft Color Foam. It is a temporary color product that lasts through about 6 shampoos and is very easy to use. The colors that have "K" or "R" in the description are red tones.

You can easily find this product from a variety of sellers on Amazon.com, Ebay, or many other sites. Google is your friend :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove red hair color, return to blonde color [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having my hair processed for years (naturally a dark ugly blonde). I recently went red, I look like a clown and want the red moved. Can I do this myself without my hair breaking off?

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

How to get red color out of red hair [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is naturally auburn. I had blonde highlights this summer, got tired of them so I died it a light ash brown. I wanted my nautural hair color back so I died it Auburn, however it did not come out my natural color. Then I just died it a light amber brown, now it is so dark red it looks black...

Dose color removers (like color oops) work on bleach hair then applied red splat [ 0 Answers ]

I bleached my hair to dye my hair a bright red like the little mermaid. (using splat) and now I want the red to get out of my hair. But I'm wondering if the beach will affect the color removal. I need this red out of my hair and I'm desprate

How do I remove a chunk of red hair color from blonde hair? Then highligh the rest [ 0 Answers ]

How do I remove a chunk of red colored hair from light blonde hair and highlight the rest.

View more questions Search