Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howdy2111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2015, 06:51 AM
    Looking for a cartoon movie where humans have killed each other off
    Looking for a cartoon movie where in the beginning of the movie, there is only two humans left and they kill each other in war, animals start to emerge from the forest and see a gas mask and helmets and guns laying on the ground but its finally silent, no sounds of war. I believe it was made pre 1990, I remember watching it in the early 90s but it was already an older movie then.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 29, 2015, 08:33 AM
    Maybe Wizards by Ralph Bakshi. Our movie expert, Quinn F, is sure to know.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 29, 2015, 03:02 PM
    This is just a short film, super old - but it's the first thing I thought of from your description... there is a scene with two final soldiers, gas masks, guns, and animals emerging from the forest... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fAOIAGofDM

(first image of soldier is at 3 min...)
    jenniesmith019 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2015, 01:30 AM
    Wizards by Ralph Bakshi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Serious 80's cartoon set in space with animals and humans? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting a movie in the early 80's all the time. It had something to do with space,the future, robotic animals? I kind of remember the main character wearing a yellow or gold space suit. It was cute and made for little kids but I remember it being very dark, serious and sad. Definitely...

Name of movie where couple killed while sex by laser.. old movie [ 0 Answers ]

Need to find the name of a movie where a couple have sex on an abandoned train and killed by a laser of some sort , a quote from the scene is ' were losing precious time' please help

Old cartoon movie about robot controlled by humans [ 0 Answers ]

Hello everbody... There was a old cartoon movie that I used to watch in the beginning of 1990's... The cartoon movie wasn't short one... duration was maybe 1:30h... Similar duration like He-Man & She-Ra cartoon film... The story in this cartoon is about alien's invading and attacking humans...

The humans are coming cartoon film 1980's? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this in the early 80's its about insect people who's home is destroyed by the humans and the have to travel all the way to the top of a large apartment block to get to the roof garden and safety, I remember them saying " the humans are coming!" but I can not for the life of me...

Anyone know a movie that Cartoon turns in humans or viceversa. [ 1 Answers ]

All right it's a movie from the 80's I believe. It was a guy who somehow goes into this cartoonish world.. Drawings sort of looks like the video "day and night" by Kid Cudi. All right well the cartoon world get mixed up or is taking over the real world... and the guys stop it with a crystal at the...

View more questions Search