Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sargam6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2015, 05:49 AM
    In trial balance patents come under capital or assets or liabilities?
    In trial balance patents come under which head?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2015, 08:11 AM
    Patents are an asset.
    jerileycpa Posts: 27, Reputation: 2
    Certified Public Accountant

Jun 1, 2015, 03:51 PM
    An intangible asset to be precise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why on the balance sheet are liabilities added to the capital instead of subtracted? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know a balance sheet question that is not for me but for a friend that is in school... I am new at this and just need a little help.

How can I balance the assets to capital/liabilities on the Balance Sheet? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm working on these financial statements and cannot seem to balance the total assets to the total capital and liabilities on the balance sheet. Can anyone help me identify what I'm missing. I have attached a spreadsheet for your reference. Thanks!

Work out the Capital and Prepare a Trial Balance [ 5 Answers ]

Help. I need to answer the following question. I have tried and tried but when I fill our the Trial Balance it just doesn't seem to balance? 8. Calculate the Capital Balance and prepare a Trial Balance in chart of accounts order from the figures given: Advertising $3,200 Capital ...

Is patents ( Intangible assets) added in total assets on balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the patents (Intangible assest)amount added to the current assets amount on a balance sheet. Help Thanks

View more questions Search