Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PeterHig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2015, 11:33 AM
    Error Not a Database File in Foxpro 2.5 Databse
    Hi Experts,
    How can I repair a corrupt foxpro 2.5 database, it gives Not a Database File, its always happen with our particular dbf file. I tried to repair it with different utilities like dbfix, fixdbf , cmrepair which I have download from net but failed to repair.
    In most of cases I think dbf header gets corrupted. How can I repair header of a dbf file. I also have gone through Microsoft site but could not understand exactly.
    Please see the attached file and advise.
    Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Error while restoring a Sql Database using MSSQL 2005. [ 1 Answers ]

When i try to restore a DB from a database backup file i get the following error after 10% of the data has been restoredSystem.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: RESTORE detected an error on page (0:0) in database "dbName" as read from the backup set.(Microsoft.Sqlserver.Smo, Does anybody have a fix for...

Database and Conventional file [ 1 Answers ]

May someone tell me what the differences between Database and Conventional file?

Error: The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process. [ 1 Answers ]

I am using Access as the front end and using a SQL database and some VB 6.0 code. I have a form that is using a Query that asks the user for a "VehicleID" and a "Date". Once the record is retrieved the user can add additional info or edit info and then there's an Update Record command button. ...

(vb + access)error  the Microsoft jet database eng [ 0 Answers ]

Hi , I hope you can help me please I wrote a clocking program that people use to clock in,in the morning The program is written in visual basic 6 with an ado control that is connecting to an access 2000 database and using a Microsoft jet 4.0 ole db provider. My ado control settings are as...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.