Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CETICOLLEGE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2015, 08:20 AM
    I have a Mimaki cutter plotter CG-60st but its cutting all the vinyl and brokeit
    I have a mimki cutter plotter cg-60 st but its cutting all the vinyl and broke it. When this occurs all the vynil get stock in the plotter. Please help me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 27, 2015, 09:38 AM
    No manual? (scroll down this page)

MIMAKI CG-60st Maintenance and Parts Manual D500104 - CUTTING PLOTTER - MIMAKI - PRINTER/COPIER

Review your cutters (set up; cleaning(?), and software.

SignTools 4 Setup Instructions for a  Mimaki CG-60ST Plotter

Mimaki CG-60ST

Are you proficient to do these checks? If not, strongly advise contacting a technician from the company website.

Mimaki USA (assuming you are in the US)

Not really a DIY project.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mimaki CG-60SR Cutter Plotter Error [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to plot out vinyl for signage through Corel Draw. I have already install Final Cut for Corel Draw. The plotter would just analyse the vinyl and stop. Corel Draw then says: "An unexpected error has occured." At the same time the plotter says: "Mimaki CG-60SR Error 41 B...

Mimaki cutter plotter CG-60st [ 10 Answers ]

I have sent a few messages to Mimaki CO for cutter plotters regarding my plotters problem, but with no reply! The problem is; the plotter’s LCD showing error “ERR41 Motor2”, obviously it says there is malfunction in motor2, the device is too simple: there are two motors with build-in sensors and...

View more questions Search