Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TNBrooks80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2015, 08:45 AM
    My Top Denture is too tight all of a sudden
    I just got my dentures last
    Wednesday, today is Tuesday. It has become unbearable to put the top plate in. I can get them in but once in, my mouth hurts like hell. I have to push them over my gums in the back.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2015, 09:11 AM
    Time to visit the dentist again. It sometimes takes several adjustments and "filing down" before dentures are completely comfortable.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2015, 09:14 AM
    It took me 4 times to get them usable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove a tight and stubborn oil dipstick cap top [ 1 Answers ]

The yellow plastic oil dipstick cap top on my Briggs and Stratton Bolens 500 push mower is on way too tight. I can't loosen it by either hand or wrench. Short of blasting, what would you recommend?

Denture adjustment [ 5 Answers ]

Having difficulty adjusting to new dentures. First, I am having an extreme gag reflex, and now I am having pain radiating from my ja w to my ear whenever they are in. what can I do to help adjust to my new dentures?

Sudden excruciating burn pain top of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I've had some tingling/numbing on top of my right foot over the past few days. Today suddenly I had painful pins/needles.. Then about 2 / 3 hours later, it turned to a intense burning pain lasting 1-3 minutes. I am at work, and seated. Have not had any injury to foot.. I do experience some...

My denture has dried out what do I do [ 1 Answers ]

I left my immediate denture out of water for 2 days as my extractions were very painful and I couldn't wear it. Will it be damaged

Bathtub traps tight threads can't loosen tight threads [ 1 Answers ]

The threads for the trap on my bathtub are rusted. I can not loosen the plate. Should I use a torch?

View more questions Search