Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faz1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2015, 09:00 PM
    H4 EAD - I-765 Application question
    Hi Expert,We had applied for my wife's H1B in 2010 but after some time the application was withdrawn as the position was no more available. So there was no decision by USCIS on her H1B application. She is currently on H4 Spouse visa.

Now on Application I-765 question number 11 is asking if you ever applied for employment authorization from USCIS. If yes what was the result Granted or Denied.

I am confused what to answer. Please help.
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

May 26, 2015, 01:03 AM
    Even if she was on H1b, the answer would be no. H1b do not use EAD to work. So whether she got H1b or not is not relevant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any provision for taking back application of I-765? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I applied for fresh EAD I-765 in Jan 2011... it is still in initial review stage. M on L2 visa (dependant of L1)... and bcoz of some urgent reason ,here onwards I can't stay in US any more. So, 1. Is there any provision for taking back application of I-765?(means I spent $380 for...

Forgot to attach back page of I-94 to I-765(new EAD application) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I am on L2 visa.. applied I-765(my first EAD)on 20 th January,2011... but 1.forgot to attach back page of my I-94 form.(there is no entry on back page as I never travelled outside of USA).. how to send it? 2.do not have birth certificate... is it compulsory to attach? ...

EAD application help desk [ 3 Answers ]

Hi good day 2 everyone. 1. Im in L2 & have applied for EAD thru' post on Dec 23, 2009. I have not taken any receipt from the poastal service. Now I'm bit concerned whether my appln have reached the concerned off. I couln't track the same. 2. What is the duration taken for issuing the EAD from...

Can any one file a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization out of USA? [ 1 Answers ]

My Wife working in USA on L1 visa and I am having L2 visa. I am leaving in India. Can I file a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization from outside of USA(i.e. from India)? Or after filing a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization from USA can I go back to India?

L2 - EAD new application procedure [ 1 Answers ]

I am on L1B. And my spouse is on L2. 1.Please tell me the procedure for applying for a new EAD (Employment authorization document) through online as well as paper submission 2. Since I heard that online application takes time for processing, I would like to go for a paper submission. For...

View more questions Search