Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shani Jones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2015, 04:24 PM
    Period
    I got on my period on the 6th of this month it was normal bow today I'm spotting a off red what does this mean
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 26, 2015, 06:50 AM
    How old are you?

Sometimes you'll spot between periods, it usually doesn't mean anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late Period, Pain in breasts, Cramping, Condom, Pulled out, Sex on period. [ 10 Answers ]

If someone could help that would be very helpful. Ok, so me and my girlfriend had sex. I am only 16 and she is 15. But when we did I wore a condom and pulled out. She was even on her period when we did it. The condom did not have any visible hole or anything. It has been over a month since and she...

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

Brownish spotting 2 weeks before period then turned red 5 days before period due [ 1 Answers ]

Had unprotected sex on 7/15. Took MAP within twelve hours. Expected ovulation on 7/21 but only got brown spotting which lasted 7 days. Now 5 days before period is due, I am experiencing light bleeding... red in color. Could I be pregnant?

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

View more questions Search