Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zuhair25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2015, 01:13 PM
    What colour will a yellow book appear if you shine on it red light and please explain
    What colour will a yellow book appear if you shine on it red light and please explain why?

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 25, 2015, 04:14 PM
    Suggest you try to do the example and then you will know. PS: it has to do with light reflection and absorption.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 25, 2015, 05:28 PM
    You will never learn anything if you don't do your own homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My red light and yellow is on at the time [ 3 Answers ]

It is a gibson gas buner red and yellow light come on same time

KNOPP voltage tester vs. Yellow wire/red with light at end [ 8 Answers ]

I need to change 2 different motion detector lights. I live in a 1977 mobilehome, and know how to turn off the breaker boxes. My problem is I want to make sure the power is really off so I don't get zapped. I have the Knopp voltage tester and the other ? Yellow/red wires with some sort of light...

Honeywell RTH221B help, Red Yellow White Yellow Green Blue wires? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I got a new thermostat for the house but went to replace the old one and I have a Yellow, Green, Red, White, and Blue wires but the thermostat has the Y, G, Rh, Rc, and W. An electrician friend hooked it up for me and did the following: Y - Yellow G - Green Rh - Red with a jumper to Rc W -...

I have a steady red light on and yellow .This is a Nordyne model C3BH-060C-C [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever the blower kicks in the flame goes out

I was turning right on red I did not see lady runs through yellow light who's at fault [ 7 Answers ]

I was turning right on red. A lady hits my car. At the time I pulled out I did not see an incoming car. I did see that their light was yellow but again did not see anyone coming. There may have been a blind spot and I simply did not see the lady when I pulled out. The lady admits in police report...

View more questions Search