Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah Coleman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2015, 07:22 AM
    Green hair
    Have brown hair with blonde highlights. . put a brown dye over hair and now hair has a horrible green hue... have been washing it like crazy to remove colour... what dye to you recommend to cover the green?

Check out some similar questions!

Blond hair to brown hair and green again [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair the lightest blond I can find for about 15 years. I wanted to get back to my original colour a dirty blond or light brown (it's been awhile). So I bought a brown dye and put it on. As it washes out it is looking a little green. Should I dye it the same colour again or...

Green hair. EW. [ 4 Answers ]

So my hair was dark brown. I bleached it out to dye it a lighter brown, and now its green and I swear it almost looks gray. Is there a way to fix this without dying it AGAIN? Your prompt response will be GREATLY appreciated. :) :( :confused: :mad: :p ;)

Green hair [ 1 Answers ]

I had bleach blonde hair for a while and wanted to go back to my normal color. I used a light ash brown and my hair turned greeninsh grey. I went and bought a kit to take the color out and it didn't work. Should I go for something that has a red base to it?

Green hair? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all.. my hair has significantly lightened.. so I'm happy.. I was in Sallys tonight with a friend because she wants to put purple streaks in her hair... well the lady that works told my my hair looks green.. can you all be honest and tell me if it does.. heres a pic: ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.