Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faisalganishah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2015, 06:52 AM
    Is Working as a Software Engineer with a Finance based Company Allowed
    Aasalaam u Alikum Warehmatullah..
    I am working as a Software Engineer and have got an offer for the profile of Software Engineer Production Support in Genpact HeadStrong which is a Finance based Company that works for Capital Markets for Trading and other finance activities.
    I wanted to confirm that if the salary that I will get be haram or halal for me.
    My Profile would have Client interaction and Code improvement.
    Please let me know what should I do.
    Regards.
    Faisal Gani Shah
    SPETSNAZ_IR Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 07:53 AM
    If you have doubt about this money is halal or haram... it's good to accept it
    But if you as a mature person can completely understand this money is haram ( I mean after having lot of research about how the company makes money) don't receive this money because this is haram

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To be software engineer [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Mucheye. I got my first degree in teaching English in Mekelle University around 8 years ago, and now I'm teaching in pre-college school. I want my future career to be software engineer, to creat software suited to Ethiopia. Can any one help me achieve my goal as I have no access to...

Independent Consultant Working In India For Us-Based Company. [ 0 Answers ]

I am a newbie to AndhraFriends. I had a question regarding taxes and payment procedures for an indian citizen working for a US company from India. I am currently in USA, working for a US company here. I am moving permanently to India (yeah!! ) and my company wants to retain me by making me an...

What subjects you need for a software engineer [ 1 Answers ]

What subjects u need to take at school for software engineering

F1 visa student, working online at home country as a publisher for US based company [ 1 Answers ]

Hey experts, It is summer and I am interested in working. However, that is working online. So this is what the overview of my work would be like: Note: I have an F1 visa 1. I run a website 2. I signup with a US based company 3. I publish their ads/offers/surveys and make money 4. The US...

View more questions Search