Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VeronicaWelton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2015, 05:21 AM
    What are some new input attributes in HTML5?
    I wanted to know that, What are some new input attributes in HTML5?
    madhavzwt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2015, 02:51 AM
    The canvas element is part of HTML5 and allows for dynamic, scriptable rendering of 2D shapes and bitmap images. It is a low level, procedural model that updates a bitmap and does not have a built-in scene graph.
    Asher ross Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2015, 01:25 AM
    This is the complete list of new HTML 5 attributes with example - HTML Input Attributes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About HTML5 [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there, good people! It's been a while since my last post. I want to know the main differences between html and html5. I have a basic understanding in html, but I want to learn html5 too, so is there anything I should know on html before moving into html5? Thanks in advance, :)

Cross-Browser HTML5 Playlist [ 0 Answers ]

Thanks to this post Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9650103/use-of-reference-to-calling-object-this-using-html5-audio-and-jquery Editing it I got the playlist that I needed, it works perfectly on Crome and Safari but it won't play at all in other browsers (Tested IE and...

Attributes of a Supervisor [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I would like you to think of a particular boss, manager, supervisor, or any other workplace personnel that were/are above you that you felt/feel are very good. What attributes/qualities does this person have that makes them good in your opinion? What qualities would enable...

View more questions Search