Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2015, 08:10 AM
    You also tend to hang onto anyone who gives you attention whether it be a guy, people on this site, or mental health professionals. I find it unsettling that someone you have been with only a short time seems to know all the details about you, enough to comment and judge you on. A few questions ago I said that you seem to have a whole lot going on at the moment. Until you put it all together you won't be a successful partner to anyone. But at 16 years old you need to focus on growing up and not on attention seeking.
    Kezzy5 Posts: 212, Reputation: 4

May 25, 2015, 08:35 AM
    I reply with okay thanks because I don't know what else to say? And we haven't done nothing sexual, but I do understand were your coming from, but is this still true if he says he's hasn't slept with anyone. And I have been truthful in everything, I think your meaning because I don't put up all the information I didn't know it was important. And your correct I think I do need to look after myself but that's hard I have only done that once and that was when I moved out at 15 years old. And your right didn't realise I was attention seeking was simply asking for advice?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 25, 2015, 12:23 PM
    The other people answering you are doing so because they care about you...some of it may sound harsh or accusatory and it is...but because they care.

Me? Well, I don't know you enough to care one way or the other really so I will say what I have to say without any fanfare and leave it at that. First, I agree that you shouldn't be with a 21 year old guy...he is up to no good. That's how this works. Second, he sounds like a jerk anyway. If he is already getting upset because you wanted to spend time with your mother, it is only going to get worse. I think you already know that and already have doubts about him otherwise you wouldn't have asked this question.

Tell him it's over, forget him, fix yourself, become more stable, and then worry about a relationship.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2015, 04:21 PM
    He hasn't slept with anyone. Is this what he says, and he is 21 and a player ? Don't think so really.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How does a relationship with a person I support differ to relationship with a friend? [ 2 Answers ]

How does my relationship with the person I support differ to relationship with a friend?

Do I end my bad relationship and wait for my ex girlfriend and see how her relationship goes? [ 26 Answers ]

Well I and my now ex girlfriend were in a long distance relationship, and she had told me a little after we were dating she was a cheater. But I didn't give much thought about it. A little while later she tells me she cheated on me and had sex with a guy. Even though she did hurt me, I still wanted...

What is the difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

What is th difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship?

Non sexual relationship dating and relationship manipulation [ 15 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a guy that I believe to be a really good guy, he is 16 yrs my senior( I'm 23). He has been married once and has 3 kids from that marriage, he says he has never been in a non-sexual relationship and neither have I ,but I am starting to become more active in my church and...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

View more questions Search