Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2015, 10:00 PM
    Stronglifts 5x5 Program modification question?
    I'm following the program... but after time, I know progress comes to a halt, cause of adding five pounds a session... can I follow the same routine but add a pound a week per stalled lift after?

Check out some similar questions!

Spousal modification question/problem [ 0 Answers ]

I am in Southern California and I'm in the process of getting a modification for my spousal support. There was supposed to be a hearing on 02/10/2012 but I learned that my ex has filed for a trial. I didn't know that could be done. We already had a 5 day trial for the divorce, and I didn't know...

5x5= [ 7 Answers ]

Modification program for mortgages loan [ 0 Answers ]

I want to go on a modification program for my mortgage, but my present loan company only offers the modification program for 2 years (I have heard of modification programs being for the life of the loan)and they won't let me pay my loan by splitting it up in 2 payments per month. If you know of...

Obama's mortgage modification program [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has been out of work for over a year. We've used up all our saving for our mortgage and now we are 2 months behind. Will obama's mortgage modification work if we own a separate one vacant acre lot?::(

Lease modification question [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, A year ago, during my lease signing for my apartment, I negotiated my rent down by $100. I crossed out the figure that was on the lease, wrote in the negotiated rate, and initialed beside it. I didn't ask the agent to initial this change also (I know, I know... ), though the entire...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.