Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamawd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2015, 07:48 PM
    Cathay depot limited edition doll
    I have a limited edition Cathay Depot doll named Sherry. She has the certificate of authenticity attached to he hand and stands on a stand (no box). She has green eyes and blond hair with a hat folded in the middle with 2 white rose in center bottom and feathers coming out the right side. Her dress is white with stand up lace collar, apron has white lace on it with green flowers around the edge and 2 white roes holding it at the top and lace at the bottom of dress. She is in excellent condition.
    I have looked on the internet and have found nothing on sherry. If you could give me the value of her or any information on her I would appreciate it.

Check out some similar questions!

Cathay collection limited edition doll worth [ 4 Answers ]

I have a cathay collection limited edition doll still in box never opened its like a ladybug edition how much is this worth

Cathay depot colletion limited edition name Kathy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cathay depot collection doll, limited edition, named Kathy, and would like to know how much is it worth?

Cathay doll [ 0 Answers ]

I have a cathay collection doll number 205 out of... 5000 made how much is she worth?

36" Mint Condition Black Cathay Depot Collection Doll [ 0 Answers ]

This doll is dressed in a beautiful mauve dress with pink embroidery and white lace. She has a matching hat, black curly hair and beautifl brown eyes. I would say she is in mint condition because she has been handled very little; has no flaws that I have ever seen. Can someone give me an idea of...

Cathay depot David [ 0 Answers ]

I have a porcelain doll named David . He is holding a baseball. Has a ball cap on and has a red white and blue outfit on . He is in mint condition has box and cert of auth. General idea on price .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.