Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sullys Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2015, 08:20 AM
    EtG test
    Drank 2 beers (fat tire) Saturday, tested for EtG Tuesday? Eh? Then following Friday drank about 6 of the same. Not sure when I will test again, soonest would be Monday? 145 lb, 5'10 female, 40ish, high metabolism. Active... What's your best educated turnout.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 08:25 AM
    What is a fat tire?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2015, 09:16 AM
    So you want to fail, right?

You must. You drank and apparently got away with it before so now you are testing the limits by continuing to push it until you fail.

Nobody can give you an real useful information here as to how far you can go and keep getting away with it. The best thing you can do is to hope you pass and quit drinking and taking chances.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 25, 2015, 07:22 AM
    Fat tire is a microbrew out of the States. Not bad but not my go to beer.

You could fail. It is hard to say, but I am curious as to why you're being tested? What are the consequences for failure? I know I won't get an answer because I am forcing you to evaluate your decisions, but when you read this take a moment to think if this is the wisest course of action.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 25, 2015, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullys View Post
    Drank 2 beers (fat tire) Saturday, tested for EtG Tuesday? Eh? Then following Friday drank about 6 of the same. Not sure when I will test again, soonest would be Monday? 145 lb, 5'10 female, 40ish, high metabolism. Active... What's your best educated turnout.
    Repeating unwise behavior will yield negative results. One who knows a test is possible shouldn't be drinking anything. Passing the test should be a priority since if its for employment then a job is at stake, and if on probation your freedom is at stake.

So half stepping will lead to failure. I hope you squeak by, but if not, learn what should have been obvious. Don't drink when you know you will be tested at anytime.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

May 25, 2015, 05:58 PM
    What's your best educated turnout.
    Honestly? Best guess is that you are in the States and Monday is a holiday, so chances are you won't be tested until Tuesday, at the earliest. This will bring about a huge sense of relief at having one more 24+ hours before actually being tested.

Chances are, as odinn eluded to, you will continue to drink and take chances until you either 1) test positive for EtG or 2) test diluted (because you did drink, get scared and drink an excessive amount of water to cover for it) and it is counted as a positive. At this point, you will either 1) get serious and stop drinking or 2) try even harder to game the testing system - the latter seems to be the more common approach.

In this particular episode, my best educated guess is that you will be tested on Tuesday (at the earliest) and will test negative. Just a guess, though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr bill EtG test [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Dr Bill. I'm going to a concert on Saturday and wanted to have a few beers. I may or may not have a test that following Monday. How much can I drink in order to stay in the clear, if I do have a test at 10am Monday morning. I'm a 26 year old female 120 lbs. Thanks

Dr. Bill... etg test [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 11 beers on Saturday night between 8pm-1am. Tuesday at 1pm I got tested. Will alcohol show up? I believe the do EtG test.

EtG test dr. bill [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Dr. Bill, I am a 180 lb 24 y/o male. I drank 2 beers on Friday with last beer being at 12 pm. If I have a EtG test at 11 am on Monday will I pass? Thank you for taking the time.

EtG test Dr. Bill [ 1 Answers ]

Dr. Bill I drank 2 12oz beers on Saturday between 10pm and midnight. I have to take an EtG test by 8pm Monday. It's for probation so the cutoff is probably pretty low. It will have been about 40 hours by the time I take the test. I'm 5'11 male 130. Do you think I will pass?

Dr. Bill I have an ETG Test [ 11 Answers ]

Dr Bill I am a male 25 165 and healthy. I had 7 and a half drinks on Sunday starting at 6pm finishing at 10pm. They were 6 and a halfs 12 ounce beers at 4.6% alcohol and a shot of whiskey. I have a ETG test on wed at 9am which is about 52 hours after BAC is at 0. will I pass the test?

View more questions Search