Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gary urquhart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2015, 06:17 AM
    People finder in ghana
    Looking for a female named joyce otua, living in accura Ghana. 34 years old and birth date of may 25 1981
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 06:20 AM
    You are being scammed.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 06:28 AM
    Is she missing?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2015, 07:33 AM
    If you are asking...then you already know that it is highly likely that you are being scammed.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 24, 2015, 09:00 AM
    Why are you looking for her?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 09:13 AM
    Let me guess, she was suppose to go to airport, and never came?

Or was to send a box, and it never came.

Of course they have a newer one out now. The girl, does video cam, dancing, some naked. She will do one or two, then ask for money for new webcam. (not sure what they ask for, next) They will contact you on Skype.

And of course they want the money western union, nothing else works.

No there is no People locator, and tell us about this, did it involve "dating" "gold" or some money in the bank.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2015, 05:12 PM
    You're smart enough to use the Internet but not smart enough for this scam which has been done thousands of times?
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 05:16 PM
    Let us not get rude. These scams take advantage of people. And they can seem real, these people practice and practice, and have great scripts. People like to hope and dream. That this is the one person, not a scam. Because they seem real.

If someone has been taken advantage of, victim of a scam, let us, have more feeling and concern.

How do you expect them, to come back, and tell us about the issues, if we are calling them names? We are here to help people. This is ask me help desk, not ask me insult desk.
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2015, 05:19 PM
    Reality therapy. Sorry if it was rude but some people need a blunt awakening to not lose money. We are all for not losing monies.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2015, 05:53 PM
    I used to "bait" 419 scammers and as I did it, I was just so annoyed that people could fall for such a thing...I mean, how could anyone actually fall for the dating scams, the bank scams, the lottery scams....What kind of person would fall for that?

But...as time went by, I actually met a few people that did. Reasonable people, people that you would think are fairly intelligent. But what they all had in common was loneliness or desperation. The dating scams prey on lonely people who want or need to believe and some of the scammers are good at it...some of the scripts are done well. The bank and lottery scams prey on desperate people. People who need to believe there is a way out of their financial situation...elderly people too often. Meet some of these people and you will probably feel bad for them.

Though they do need a reality kick quite often...sometimes that just isn't enough or even the right move...you just never know.
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 06:18 PM
    I had the sexy girl, contact though Skype. (no idea how they get contact info) and I let it go for a little bit, to see, when and how they were going to ask for the money. And yes, every realistic, and all with web cam, so you knew it was a real person.

But... it was at a desk, and you could even see a small dry erase board in the back with some instructions on it. And could see her chat with someone else, when her mike muted. But I was watching for things, and I am sure, if I asked, she would have had a good story for it. Then came the deal, she wanted 100 USD. And it had to be sent Western Union, no other form of payment could be accepted. It was funny hearing her try to explain, how mail did not work there, and banks did not do things. But people, who do not know better. (I have been to Ghana) may think 3rd world countries do not have normal banks and postage service.

Ok, I am bored, and my wife is out of town for a month on business.
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2015, 07:28 PM
    Is it more sad that people fall for that or that there's people out there doing that? Scammers should be shot if not worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find people accra ghana [ 5 Answers ]

Finding a person in accra Ghana

Finding people in accra ghana [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Barrister Paul Manson, Esq. I have gone through the barrister list of Accra he is not there. Need some help please to see if he is in fact legitimate. Thanks.

People search ghana africa [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find out some information about a 34 y/o woman living Accra ghana. Her name is jeanette sylvia Cofie

Looking people in accra ghana [ 7 Answers ]

Can you tell me if this person really lives in Accra Ghana here name is Adama Aziz

Free People Finder Websites [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for some free people search websites. Can anybody give me a comprehensive list of these sites? Also, can anybody provide me with sites that let me know if someone has died? Thanks.

View more questions Search