Ask
    amompson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2015, 06:11 PM
    How to set toilet fixtures
    Need distance from wall to toilet drain in floor
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

May 23, 2015, 07:11 PM
    The standard distance from the wall to the center of the drain is 12". However you can purchase 10" and 14" toilets.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 26, 2015, 08:17 AM
    The standard , measure is 12 " from the center of the toilet opening. If you have anything but a standard size bowl click back for more information. Good luck, Tom
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 26, 2015, 10:13 AM
    Are you starting from scratch and doing the rough in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Off set toilet [ 8 Answers ]

Where can you buy a new off set toilet?

The toilet fushes fine, but when we use the other plumbing fixtures bubbles. [ 1 Answers ]

The toilet flushes fine, but when we use the other plumbing fixtures bubbles again.

How to rough-in a toilet and 4 fixtures? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Installing a new bathroom on the second floor of my house. Can someone please read this description and see if it sounds OK? Thanks. Description of flow: The toilet will have a 6ft. Horizontal run of 3" pipe from the flange to a 90` elbow (This elbow has a 2" heel out for 3 fixtures...

Fixtures at wall water line to toilet [ 15 Answers ]

The flexible hose that connects the water line to the toilet tank broke. It is soldered on to the T-connector, making its replacement a little difficult. I turned off water to toilet and the main water line and started to loosen the T-connector nut to no avail. I then tried to loosen the nut that...

Off set toilet closet [ 2 Answers ]

Good morning, This is plumberiamnotdp, I am changing a toilet in my extra bathroom, the floor is terrazo. I removed the old toilet and found the closet all rotted and out of line. There is barely 11 inches from the wall to the closet bolts. There is a chipped portion of the floor about...

View more questions Search