Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AaronRehire91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2015, 08:39 AM
    Gym/Boxing
    Could anyone tell me how to find a gym with reasonable prices?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 23, 2015, 01:47 PM
    Yellow pages, Angie's List, Yelp. You'll probably have to listen to a lot of sales pitches, but remember you don't have to say yes.

Edited to add: The local Golden Gloves Association might be your best bet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2015, 09:53 PM
    Start calling them, ask about specials, if you decide on two or three, go visit them, see what you get for money, Also see if there is any special deals available.

Also, see if everything you see, is included or there are extra charges.

Also often you get what you pay for. Experience of trainers, how many trainers.
    How many rings, in my old hometown, there was one, with one ring, most sparring happened just on floor around bag area with little supervision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boxing [ 2 Answers ]

Do you think boxing will help me express anger?

Any boxing fans out there? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't normally watch boxing (I am, though, a rabid MMA fan) but this one I've got to see: Hopkins (age 46) vs. Dawson on Saturday night: Dawson leans on Scully to prepare for Hopkins - Boxing - Yahoo! Sports I'm rooting for the underdog, Hopkins. Surely he has a chance, doesn't he? :o

A gym trainer in my gym likes me! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem and I don't really know who to talk to. There was this guy I liked for months who was a gym trainer at my gym I really liked him, he was sweet funny really cute and he liked me for me which I'm not really used to and he is soooo much more nicer then douche bags I've dated and...

View more questions Search