Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    backhoe13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2015, 03:56 AM
    Is it all right to finish your online, second bachelor's degree while taking up law?
    Let's set aside the issue of practicality. I was just wondering if it's possible to take up online courses that you can finish at your own pace while studying law.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2015, 06:05 AM
    Why wouldn't it be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2015, 09:55 PM
    While not practical, if you are in law school, there is really no extra time, additional time should be in the study of law.

But yes, you can. There is limits to financial aid, so you may have to pay for all the onlne extra courses yourself. (in the US)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 05:40 AM
    Willing to bet you may not have a lot of extra time to pursue online courses in other subjects while studying law. Nor will you have a lot of extra cash either.

I guess you are among the fortunate few who don't have to WORK their way through school. Must be nice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bachelor degree in nursing online? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently attending classes at my community college to receive my associates degree in nursing (RN). I would eventually like to obtain a bachelors degree in nursing. I keep hearing that getting a degree for nursing online is a bad idea. I'm not sure why. I'm curious to read some of your...

Bachelor to Master's degree [ 6 Answers ]

Hello EB, I've received my Bachelor's degree in English Literature, now I wonder what are my choices for Master's degree, Can I study other science and subjects 'e.g Computer Networking' or I have to just finish my English related fields. Now I work as an IT and love to study Computer Networking...

Bachelor degree? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I want to become an primary school teacher but all I know is I have to get a bachelors degree then a provincial teachers certificate. What do I have to take to get the bachelors degree? Like just any teachable course or what? Any help i8s useful.:confused:

Law School with an Online Degree? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a very busy individual, I work approximately 50-65 hours a week and have no time to go to a traditional school to get a degree. My dream is to go to Law School but with family and financial problems I have been unable to go the traditional route and go to a brick and mortar school to get my...

To finish the uncompleted Bachelor's course ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I want someone's help in determining appropriate solution to the problem which my brother is undergoing.He registered himself for a Bachelor's course in the year 1998.He did his first year ,started to fail in some of the subjects in 2nd year and did not go to the college at all in the...

View more questions Search