Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horse_lover2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2015, 12:06 AM
    Help from auburn to blonde hair
    Ok y'all. My hair is a medium auburn color. It has faded quite a bit seeing as I haven't died it in over 2 months no . I am naturally dirty blonde and want to go back blonde. I have always been back and forth between blonde and brown but felt spontaneous and wanted to be red. I wanted a subtle red though so I went for an aburn/mahogany color. The color isn't bad but I want to be medium to light blonde. The lightest preferably without being white blonde. I am in nursing school and have a daughter and work full time so I do not have time or money to go to the salon. Any advice on how to achieve this at home without killing my hair or it all falling out? I have thin hair that is pretty long. It is a little past my chest. I have read about color oops but have been scared of the results. Please help me with this! Thank you for your help
    GorgeousGrandma Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2015, 01:33 PM
    I have used color oops and its less harsh as bleach. It's going to make your hair ORANGE the hue varies. In the event this happens and it's a light orange you can then use a nice brand of ash blond to achieve the look you want. Another option is to just bleach your hair,which is going to take the color out more. Then you can dye it ash blonde. Also as a conditioner that's super cheap and repairs your hair wonderfully is the Aussie 3minute repair. Its like 3 dollars at Walmart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleaching auburn hair to blonde? [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair a dark auburn which was platinum blond it turned out great but I am seriously missing my blond please and want blond back but am afraid of it going orange , I will not go to a stylist I prefer doing it myself but don't know where to start can someone help please I need advise

Natural auburn hair to blonde [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new to the forum and I'm thinking of dying my hair to a blonde colour. I was just wondering, how often will I have to redye it? Will it actually turn my hair blonde or will it go ginger? http://i39.tinypic.com/21afxon.jpg This is my hair colour in bad lighting, so it's a bit...

View more questions Search