Ask
    Nora Meneses Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2015, 05:33 PM
    Education
    What career can I go for being a felon
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 22, 2015, 05:40 PM
    There are agencies dedicated to helping felons write resumes and applications, apply for jobs, rehearse before interviews, and will job coach. Do you have friends or family members who will help you connect with these agencies? Once you have some savings, you can think about starting your own business.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 22, 2015, 06:50 PM
    The issue is, what is your current education, what things do you like. If you like working on autos or computers, then working at a bakery is not a job for you.

Start by saying how old, what the conviction was. And what hobbies and interst you have.

Next of course rule out most banking, healthcare and insurance jobs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Education [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to advance my career in nursing I'm currently an high school graduate I would like to ask from any of the registered nurses that is there any online lpn courses offered because I have house hold responsibilities and I'm a mom of 2 kids

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

I need a Education [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I`m just wondering I can't find a job or a school to get my ged in lawrence ma is to hard nowhere need more people so if I am on probation can I go to jobcorp to get my education ?

Education [ 1 Answers ]

What would be an approximate weight of a cubic yard of trash.

View more questions Search