Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charliehaylett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2015, 07:12 AM
    Tongue Piercing
    Is it normal for white stuff to be coming out of my tongue after having it pierced 3 days?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 22, 2015, 03:12 PM
    What are you rinsing your mouth with ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 22, 2015, 07:01 PM
    There can be a minor amount, but normally no,

Was all the equipment sterile, Infections is a real issue with this type piercing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue piercing ball sinking into tongue. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm just wondering if I can ask a question and hopefully you can get back to me? I had my tongue pierced 4 days ago (second time) because the first time my piercer took it out.The ball on the top has sunk into my piercing a bit more than expected but the bar is steel (purple) and has no...

Why is my tongue still hard on top and bottom of my tongue piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced 3 weeks ago I believe its healed but through the top and bottom it is really hard and its making it so the bar feels short and tight. Why is it like that? I don't think its infected because there's no puss but my tongue won't go down its really hard :(

Tongue piercing, need answers, swollen tongue, don't know what to do, is this normal? [ 5 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced 5 days ago, and its still really swollen, I can't talk properly, can't eat and its sooooo uncomfortable. There is also stuff that looks furry all over my tongue, I went back to my piercer and he said just to clean it with a soft bristle toothbrush, but it still comes back. I...

Tongue piercing rubber band from spacer stuck in tongue [ 3 Answers ]

6 years ago had my tongue pierced, no problems; about 3 months afterwards, I used a clear spacer w/clear small rubber band to keep it open---well, the piercing got extremely sore and when I went to take the spacer out, it seems that the clear rubber band either got stuck while taking the spacer...

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

View more questions Search