Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pedromqf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2015, 06:44 PM
    Old animation movie
    Hello
    I'm looking for a movie that I only saw once in the 90's. Although I don't remember muc, it's an adult animated movie about a man who's world in witch he is asked by an entity, who somehow resembles a giant brain, to kill him (the brain) in a thousand years or so. Because he is a omniscient creature, he knows he will be corrupted (by himself, I think) and that's why he asks the hero to kill him in the future. He also explains that he cannot be killed in the present. For he is also almost omnipotent in the present, but not in the future. Hence the request to kill him in the future. He gives the hero some kind of poison to infect him, I think. There's also a romantic partner for the hero who's always topless, if I remember well.

Does it ring a bell to someone? I'm having a hard time finding it in the internet, and I would love to re-watch it, as it's part of my early years. Sorry if I can't remember much more.
    And thanks for the help.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 22, 2015, 09:06 AM
    Sounds like this:

Gandahar (1988) - IMDb

.....It is a giant brain known as the Metamorphis, which has created an indestructible army of metal men to destroy Gandahar. Sylvain must battle the Metamorphis, but not until 1000 years in the future.....
    pedromqf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2015, 04:00 PM
    Yes it is! I can't thank you enough! ^^
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 24, 2015, 09:48 AM
    Perfect!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's animation movie [ 2 Answers ]

It a half animated film, and I only remember a few things about it. It has a boy getting a large box, and somehow stuff pops out of it and he goes into this cartoon world. I know for sure it isn't the PageMaster, any ideas?

What is the name of this old animation movie? [ 0 Answers ]

It was probably made in the 80's or 90's and it's set a couple of centuries back in Japan I think. It's about a boy whose village I think was attacked and I believe he fled. Then somehow he found out that if he dug up the ground under some arch at a specific time he would find something valuable....

Animation movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I search animation movie froom 80's. All I know is 1. he don't american. 2. year's: 80's+-.

Animation movie of the 90's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember from the movie is that there were two small tiny fairies, one slim pink fairy and the other one, old and plump blue fairy... It wasn't an asian movie or anything.. I just can't remember anything else, and its been killing me for ages... if by any miracle you can help, I'll love...

View more questions Search