Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoogrr1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2015, 10:03 AM
    Retrieve transcipt from rockford memorial school of nursing
    Where can I get a transcipt for Rockford Memorial School of Nursing, Rockford IL? The school has been closed for many years. I graduated there in 1980.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2015, 08:45 AM
    If it was an accredited school, then the State department of Education will have your records and you should be able to get a copy.

IF it was a private, non accredited school, there is no way to get a copy normally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you locate nursing school transcripts from a school that closed in 1975 [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to get into a BSN online program and they need nursing school transcripts

Orange memorial hospital school of nursing, orange nj transcript [ 0 Answers ]

I graduated from Orange Memorial Hospital School of Nursing in 1982, has anyone been able to locate where these School transcripts have gone and who do we contact to obtain them?

Locate nursing school transcripts from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I went to nursing school in 1994 at Johnson County Vo-tech in Olathe, Kansas. The school was later taken over by Johnson County Community College. I have checked with both the community college and the school district. They are not able to locate my transcripts. Any other places I should check?

How do I get transcipt from a school that has closed? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I obtain transcript from a school which has closed?

View more questions Search