Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavene53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2015, 06:57 AM
    80s Cartoon - Small oriental girl/boy born from egg.
    When I was younger I watched a cartoon about a tiny oriental girl or boy the was born out of a special egg. She had dancing powers and defeated a great enemy at the end of the cartoon.

I must have been young so I think it was an 80s cartoon.

I have a nostalgic craving for it for some reason. Can't find it on the internet anywhere.
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2018, 02:05 AM
    Prince Nezha's Triumph Against Dragon King (1979)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy and girl travel cartoon of the 70's [ 1 Answers ]

There was a cartoon I watched when I was around 8. Not sure when it came out. Could have been 70's or 80's. I have been trying to find it. I am starting to forget some of the pieces now only remember a few. It seems close to Little Nemo. I am just looking for ideas and what it could be. I believe...

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

80s Cartoon With a Boy and His 2 Dogs [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me recall the name of a cartoon which aired in the US in the 80s. It was about a boy who traveled around with his 2 dogs searching for his mother. One dog was big enough for him to ride and the other was small enough to fit in his pocket.

Old Cartoon with a maze and a boy and girl. [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an old cartoon I used to watch. I'm sure it had a really long name. Was broken up into short stories. One of them was about a gardner who used to cut bushes into animal shapes and they used to come alive. There were also a boy and girl who always got up to trouble in...

View more questions Search