Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flickmorg23 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2015, 03:02 PM
    Itchy Eyes (Allergies)
    What itchy eye remedies are there? I'm taking allergy pills every day, once a day. I know eye drops help as well, but is there anything else I could use? I don't have any eyedrops at the moment. I need to go out and buy some more. It's getting very bad and interfering with my work, as well as other things. I'm a red head and I've heard that we are more prone to having problems with itchy eyes, as strange as that may sound, it's just what I've heard so don't quote me on it. I've had issues with itchy eyes since I was a child, and it always seems to be the worst in May. Your ideas and recommendations would be very useful and much appreciated right now.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 18, 2015, 05:25 PM
    See an allergist or an eye Dr. for prescription drops that you can use during your allergy season. In the meantime, there are plenty of over the counter drops like Visine Allergy that will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy itchy scratchy! [ 3 Answers ]

My 3.5 mo old pit bull puppy has been itchy since we got him at 7 weeks. He just cries and itches all the time. The vet said gie him benadryl and oatmeal bathes. According to vet he's too young for a flea allergy as of yet but I'm not so sure. His father had the same prob, and ended up scratching...

Red itchy eyes with a bubble? [ 0 Answers ]

Occasionally my eyes get really itchy and as I rub them they get red, but sometimes there is this bubble thing on the white part of my eye.. I try not to mess with it when it's there and it usually goes away in a little bit. Im just wondering why this happens.. I have contacts and wear them...

Itchy Welts--rash, hives, allergies? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all--I don't know if I'm having an allergic reaction, but for the past week or so, the skin on my arms (upper and lower), shoulders, chest, and neck have been terribly itchy and irritated. I'll get little clusters of bumps, or singular, larger, raised welts; I frequently inadvertently quickly...

Sheep with itchy eyes? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a couple of sheep in a paddock next to the one I graze my horse in, so anyway when I was there today I noticed one of the sheep, well actually its kind of a big lamb, was rubbing its eye on a wood board on the fence.. So I thought oh its just itching itself but when I looked closer (it...

View more questions Search