Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spicywings Posts: 85, Reputation: 9

May 18, 2015, 09:45 AM
    Bonded leather couch is shaffing/cracking? Need repair advice
    So my ex's dog use to RUN hard onto the couch which is bonded leather (he's a 75lb dog) and he would run back and forth during his fits on the couch/floor. In the process, the couch is now chaffing/cracking in areas, etc... is there a way to repair bonded leather so it doesn't look so obvious (patchy)? It's a caramel bonded leather sofa. What kind of products are there out there? No, I don't have access to the maker/seller of the furniture (got a deal on a family room set years ago from a going out of business outlet store).

Please provide help if you can.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 18, 2015, 02:16 PM
    I would have to say spicy, that is a piece of furniture that is dump-worthy. If you ever found anything that would make it look acceptable let me put it this way, if you are the classy lady I think you are, you would not give it a second glance, or a first !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove super glue from leather couch [ 1 Answers ]

[put patch on hole in side of cushion with super glue and glue rubbed along side of arm rest and now has gone through and made mark about 2inches long.How can I fix this. Is there a polisg or something I can use.thank you.

Repair scratches on tan leather couch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a light tan coloured couch. Recently I noticed some small scratches in it probably from the kids or possibly my cat. I tried putting the olive oil remedy on it but it turns the scratches darker. What can I do myself to fix these fine scratches that are driving me nuts!

Home repair for leather couch? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 12-15 inch tear on a leather couch, and a smaller tear in another spot... in need of a quick at home fix for this problem?

Repair and restore a leather couch [ 3 Answers ]

I have a couch that has a small tear and a number of scratches. I would like to repair the tear and scratches. The second thing is that I would like to know what to use to polish it up to look like new with no marks. Thank you very much for your help. Karen Koba

Replacing leather button on tufted couch [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the tool used to replace a leather button on a leather tufted sofa?

View more questions Search