Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donna Worsley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2015, 03:33 AM
    Cost to move a mobile home in Missouri
    What does it cost to have a mobile home moved and set up in Missouri? Within Cass county?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 18, 2015, 05:45 PM
    You would be better to ask some home movers in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I allowed a family member move there mobile home my land now they won't move [ 4 Answers ]

Me & my 3 brothers own land to help a family member out I allowed them to move their trailer on it, After 9.5 years I ask them to start paying rent or leave they refuse to do either.

What's the cost of moving an older mobile home from Pevely Missouri ? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend purchased an older mobile home 5 years ago and never had the title transferred into his name. He wants to relocate the mobile home to a better park nearby. First he needs to know what he can do to correct the title situation, and next how much to move the home to a nearby park? This is...

What does it cost to move a mobile home 104 miles in Oklahoma [ 0 Answers ]

I am wanting to buy a mobile home and am wanting to move it from Oklahoma City to Elk City, OK

Cost to move mobile home trailer home in Missouri [ 7 Answers ]

How much does it cost to move a used single or double wide mobile home in Missouri, specifically near St. Louis and Jefferson Counties? We are looking around at used trailers for sale and can't decide if we want to buy one that's a good deal on sale price a little farther away and have it moved...

What does it cost to move a mobile home 150 miles from one area to another in Ohio [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single 60 x 85' mobile home needing moved to new location.

View more questions Search