Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3alaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2015, 05:13 AM
    Geographical thoughts
    What are the similarities and difference of geographical thoughts before and after immanuel kant?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2015, 05:30 AM
    Immanuel Kant was considered the founder of modern philosophy. I don't think his name comes into play anywhere near geographical thought. Anyway, this appears to be a homework question, so think about it and you tell us. We will correct you if need be.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 17, 2015, 08:57 AM
    For almost forty years, Kant gave lectures on geography, which he said was one of three ways to organize knowledge and create a mature and informed citizenry. Now, go to your public (or school) library and ask a reference librarian to show you the encyclopedia of philosophy and/or how to access and maybe interlibrary loan some of the books written about Kant and his thinking on how knowledge of geography benefits us. A good encyclopedia will explain how thinking about geography has changed over the centuries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Geographical restrictions [ 5 Answers ]

If there are no geographical restrictions in a custody order, can someone move the kids to another state without the consent of the other parent without being held in contempt? My niece lives in OK, but wants to move to TX. There is a restraining order against the other parent. What is the best...

No Geographical restrictions [ 5 Answers ]

If there are no geographical restrictions in a custody order, can someone move the kids to another state without the consent of the other parent without being held in contempt? My niece lives in OK, but wants to move to TX. There is a restraining order against the other parent. What is the best...

Geographical homeland for hippopotamus [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I was told that placing a mountainous background on a drawing of a Hippo was incorrect, as nowhere do hippos live in this kind of environment. Is this corredct

Geographical [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: what do these famous mountians have in common mount Etna in sicily, Mount St. Helens in the u.s, and mount Vesuvius in italy.:confused:

Geographical effects of outsourcing [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking a course in cultural diversity, I have a project to complete. I am looking for information relating to the geogriphical effects of outsourcing in china

View more questions Search