Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morton Kammerer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2015, 05:00 AM
    Help worried about pregnant cat
    My pregnant cat had a mucous yellowish pink glop on vagina and has. Been staying under bed coming out occasionally. Meowing or to eat A little does anyone know what may be happening
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2015, 05:32 AM
    Yes, she is getting ready to deliver, so let her be. She knows what to do. If you iinterfere you will delay or interrupt the whole process !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about pregnant cat [ 20 Answers ]

About 9 weeks ago my husband and I took in 2 cats that had been mistreated... before we could get them spayed and neutered the female got pregnant. Yesterday we woke up and she had vaginal bleeding... we put her in a quite room with food water and a litter box... since yesterday there has not been...

Worried about my cat [ 2 Answers ]

I think my cat may be pregnant but she has had really bad diarroah off and on for the last week anybody have an idea what it could be :confused:

Worried about my cat [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My cat, she is 1, she has had a runny nose and not eating or cleaning herself. We tried to get a look in her mouth nad my daughter said she looked like she had a cut on her tongue, I'm really worried because she's not herself. Do I leave her to heal or take her to the vet?

I am worried about my new cat. [ 37 Answers ]

:(:(:(I just got a new cat yesterday, (March 23, 2009) from my aunt who is moving and they cannot take their cats. But this cat is very shy and when I took her up to my room, she immediently hid under my bed. She hasint come out for water or eaten or has she come out to use the litter box. I am...

View more questions Search