Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginseki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2015, 06:37 PM
    Can I swim with long nails?
    I play guitar and I'd like to grow out the nails on one hand for better picking. I'm also an avid swimmer. Would long nails get in the way or cause any problems?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 16, 2015, 08:07 PM
    Mostly it is going to depend on what kind of swimming your going to be doing. If your swiming in a public group enviroment then you will need to be careful around others as your longer nails could scratch someone. Also if your playing guitar then you will need time for your nails to harden after a swim as the water may tend to soften them temporarily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys like long nails on girls [ 4 Answers ]

just a random question do guys like it when girls wear nail polish and/or have long nails?

Sink Or swim [ 78 Answers ]

Guys, Read many of the posts on this site and some are inspirational and give you a sense of your not alone so thanks, My question is this.. Having spent 8 months with my girlfriend I lied about staying overnight in hospital rather than a day visit, I did it to get attention from her but she...

Embarrassed to swim [ 5 Answers ]

I've loved swimming ever since I was little. I've had a wide number of weight problems and emotional problems and am currently 5'3" and 257 lbs. I decided to start an exercise program and joined the local YMCA a few days ago. I bought a swimsuit, swimcap, goggles, lock, etc. I'm ready to begin. The...

Long nails [ 2 Answers ]

My dog has long nails and we never cut them. We exercise him a lot outside so that helps. But should we buy some tool to cut them ourselves or bring him to Petco or somewhere.

View more questions Search