Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shannon ray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2015, 11:48 AM
    Please help me understand
    I have been spotting blood for 7 day's now my tubs are tied and I'm 39 year's old what can it be
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 15, 2015, 11:51 AM
    Is there any medical concerns? Illness? Medications? Et al. Have you talked to a doctor about it? That would be the first course of action.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 15, 2015, 04:03 PM
    When was your last doctor, or OB-GYN visit? Understanding will come with a doctor's examination.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

May 21, 2015, 10:57 AM
    Having a tubal ligation does't have anything to do with spotting.

Spotting can be due to many reasons, mostly hormonal related. You'll have to consult a doctor to know for sure. Is it red spotting or brown? That makes a difference...

I'm 36, also with a tubal. I had a strange period where I ONLY spotted for a few days, nothing like a "normal" period. Turns out, my tubal had failed and I was experiencing an ectopic pregnancy. If this is a possibility and you have extreme pain, seek urgent medical care. If it's "just" spotting that concerns you, call your doc for a consultation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to understand [ 3 Answers ]

If you have herpes and your partner doesn't , if you have oral sex by the non virus person can they get the virus ?

I do not understand this. [ 12 Answers ]

Please help me, I really feel like crap. :( OK, I met this guy at the mall about a month and a half ago. I'm 19, he's 20. We live like 15 miles away, and I go to college & live on the dorm and on the weekends I stay with my family at my house usually. Sometimes he comes to see me and sometimes I...

Can't understand, what she wants? What I should do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am in a big dilemma here. My girlfriend loves me a lot and I too. But she got a Little attracted to other guy in her college, though she didn't want to. He was Her good friend, who then tried to get closer to her and has managed to have Effect on her mind. Problem is that, I am...

I can't understand him. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I live in a different towns and can't see each other very often. At the beginning our relationship we used to text each other a lot and I used to come down to see him. We agreed that it could be difficult being apart, but we thought we can do it. He came to see me last week,...

I do not understand? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I got a letter saying I was being sued for a debt So I called them and we have setup payment araingments So neither one of us went to the scheduled court hearing. They sent me a letter outlining our agreement. But I also received a default judgement in the mail from the courts. I don't...

View more questions Search