Ask
    rhonda sarns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2015, 04:03 PM
    Free Eye Examination
    How can I get an affordable eye exam for diabetes related diseases
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 14, 2015, 04:07 PM
    Call your local Lions Club. If you can't find their number, call your public library's reference desk. They will give it to you. Area optometrists and ophthalmologists coordinate with the Lions Club.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free eye exam, and free glasses. [ 3 Answers ]

Do you offer free glasses and eye exams? I am below poverty range. I have no income, except food stamps. I am awaiting SSDI. I live in Gerogia. Does the lyons club do this?

Free eye exam and free glasses in Orange County,CA 92841 [ 1 Answers ]

Free Eye Exam and Free Glasses

Needing a free eye exam and free glasses [ 2 Answers ]

I'm needing a free eye exam and free eye glassess where can I get this I live in winchester ky

Finding free eye examination [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Douglas. I am totally disabled and on a fixed income. I live in Arlington Texas and looking for a place where I can get a free eye exam or discounted or free lens or frames near my home. In addition, I need some dental care and was wondering if you guys can direct me to one with a good...

Where can we obtain an eye examination and eye glasses free ? [ 5 Answers ]

I have not been able to afford an eye examination or eye glasses for quit some time, for my wife and myself, we are currently using reader glasses that are quit old and we can't see very well with them. I am 53 years old and reside in Oklahoma.

View more questions Search