Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edwena reynolds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2015, 11:05 AM
    Radio code for 2003 Honda accord
    Can someone please help me find the radio code for 2003 Honda accord? It's also showing an err3
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 14, 2015, 02:29 PM
    We can't give you radio codes. You will need to call the dealer for this.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 14, 2015, 02:37 PM
    Please read other similar posts. We DO NOT have codes.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 14, 2015, 05:29 PM
    See if it was annotated in your Owner's Manual.
    automotion Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2015, 04:19 PM
    Check the glove box area for a sticker with an 8 digit code. This is the serial number for your radio and was put there during the PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) process before the car was sold initially. If the sticker is missing, you will have to get the serial number using another method. Disconnect the battery, attempt to turn the radio on. When "code" is displayed on the screen, turn the radio off. While holding radio preset buttons 1 & 6 at the same time, turn the radio on. The radio display should now display 8 digits. Call your Honda dealer and give them the serial number and they should be able to give you the radio code. You will enter the 5 digit radio code using the radio preset buttons.

https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radio code for 2003 honda accord [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone have the radio unlock code for a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6. I am desperate. My local dealership charges 80.00 to look up the code by my serial number... that is ridiculous to say the least. HELP PLEASE>

Honda accord 2003 how to set a radio code [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I changed battery for my Honda Accord 2003 model. I got the radio code from the dealer who punched it in. The radio works but the CD player does not work. Before I replaced the battery the CD player was working perfectly. I tried removing the battery terminals waiting for 15 minutes and...

2003 honda accord radio code [ 0 Answers ]

I had to change the battery cables to the car, the radio went off and I don't have the code, Can someone help P.S. I need my music to function

Honda accord 2003, radio code (6-Cd) [ 0 Answers ]

How can I know radio code for honda accord 2003 ( the one with 6 cds) Regard [email protected]

View more questions Search