Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2015, 05:32 AM
    BBX
    I'm seeking information regarding BBX which suggests it is an international form of cashless exchange. This concept is entirely new in the place where I live but there is a high value promotion
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 14, 2015, 07:10 AM
    https://www.ebbx.com/Home/AboutBBX.aspx

Well that explains why I didn't know about it. It is limited to a few countries.

There's a fee even for the lowest limit: https://www.joinbbx.com/General/JoinPlan?RB=Bronze (read the fine print at the bottom)

I'd stay with the big boys, no-fee credit credit cards.
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2015, 11:27 PM
    Yeh we get to join without fee because we are part of a promotion. Yes I note it appears they have been promoting themselves in China and SE Asia. I suppose this works something like frequent flyer points or savings coupons but I expect you have answered the concern I have which is limited application. I can see us running some competitions where the prize is a hotel stay bought with points
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2015, 03:59 AM
    It may say it is in China, but it would be very limited, China has a bank card system called Union Pay, works at any and every business that I know of, and has applications that allow online payments.

I know two of the larger onine companies in China are doing some new deals, but from any and everything I have seen, nothing much happening here with it.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2015, 02:49 AM
    Thanks Chuck, yes I think there is a lot of hyperbole

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search