Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akira567jp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2015, 06:35 PM
    I want to improve English conversation
    I am Japanese. I can speak everyday English. I am currently 58 years old, I want to study to go to the United Kingdom. When I arrange a language school in Japan, the cost will be expensive. The homestay is also expensive. I would be possible to arrange direct in the UK? I hope the school in the town of homely and friendly population 100,000 position. And, I hope the curriculum of a reasonable amount of time. I want to spend the other time in the community. This is because, I want to study practical English in there.Please tell me such a school. In addition, the community also please advise.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2015, 04:40 AM
    Please remember that asking for a "English speaking school" in a English speaking country is like asking for a Japanese speaking school in Japan. There are some, but not that many. More often you will find exchange groups where you help them with Japanese and they help you with English. Also private tutors are a good option.

But to be honest, if you move and live in a country and have basic skills, just the process of being in the community will greatly improve your English.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English conversation practice [ 16 Answers ]

Can anybody help me to improve my English by talking? I'm a Spanish girl who is studying to become English teacher And... I will really appreciate your help. We can talk about any topic ;)Thanks!

Improve my english [ 4 Answers ]

Hi this is vinay wants to know about english communication so tell me how to improve my english communication fluently

View more questions Search