Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rascal dogdog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2015, 02:59 PM
    Can I move out
    I'm 13 my 14th birthday is in September. I live with my great grandmother and my mom and brother. I'm always mad and I have bad angry issues my friend live in my town and her parents love me like one of there kids and I want to get out of the house and go live with them. My house is just to stressed all the time and I'm always mad and can not do my home work because the house is so messed up I want out bad .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 13, 2015, 03:00 PM
    Basically, you are there until you reach majority, ie 18.
    rascal dogdog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2015, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Basically, you are there until you reach majority, ie 18.
    Yea but its bad I hate life living here its so bad
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 13, 2015, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal dogdog View Post
    Yea but its bad I hate life living here its so bad
    Sounds about normal for a hormonal teenager.
    You are not the first and will not be the last to feel this way...
    Find a hobby to get involved with.
    NCTOFL Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2015, 05:18 PM
    Sorry you are feeling the way you do. It is perfectly normal for your age. The best I can tell you is "This Too Soon Shall Pass" Everything is temporary. Before you know it you will be grown dealing with a teen who will feel the same way. There are things in life you will never understand till you have been there already. People always say I would do it this way or that way but once you are faced with it in reality you don't know how you would do it. At this point in life believe me you have no clue of the stress and heartache a adult single parent carries. Try to imagine what they are going through, Try to love and understand each other. Try not to focus on who's to blame. Focus on a solution to make things better. I just buried my mother today. Go hug your mom and grandma & be thankful you have them! One day you will not! Good luck.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 13, 2015, 05:44 PM
    Until you reach 18 or can prove to a court that you can support yourself without any one's help, you are under your parent's controls. If you move out and go live with your friend's parents they can be arrested for harboring a runaway or parental interference. As was noted, you are not the first and won't be the last teenager who thinks the grass is greener on the other side.
    spicywings Posts: 85, Reputation: 9

May 13, 2015, 06:28 PM
    Explain bad please? Is someone abusing you in any way or are you just mad because of "life" and family dynamics? If someone is hurting you, that's one thing. If it's just a matter of you not feeling happy because of something else, try to find outlets to deal with your anger and truthfully... be thankful you have a roof over your head and a home to come home to...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I allowed a family member move there mobile home my land now they won't move [ 4 Answers ]

Me & my 3 brothers own land to help a family member out I allowed them to move their trailer on it, After 9.5 years I ask them to start paying rent or leave they refuse to do either.

2000 ford windstar will not move shift gears but won't move [ 1 Answers ]

Checked trans filud good checked cable good still won't move.

My 1993 Mazda MVP will not move even in neutral shifter on column will move [ 0 Answers ]

The shifter on column will move but the car/van will not go into gear. Put car in neutral will not roll. Any ideas on what the problem may be?

I can't move my left eye ball completely as I can move right so it looks bad [ 1 Answers ]

Doctor says musscle problem do u sugggest me... becose I'm actor

View more questions Search