Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Avosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2015, 12:36 PM
    How do I create webpages that are part of a website and also operate separately
    How do I create webpages that are part of a website and also as a group operate separately from the website?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 13, 2015, 12:38 PM
    Sub-domian or completely different ?
    spicywings Posts: 85, Reputation: 9

May 13, 2015, 06:47 PM
    Are you asking about a database-driven website? So, basically you can create one essential website (layout, etc) but then copy that same content onto different servers/domains/sub-domains and connect it to different databases/tables so each website/domain will display different information... Is this what you mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to create a free website? [ 11 Answers ]

Is there any way I could create a website that doesn't require money (credit card), and that will allow me to make it an official website? I've always been wanting to create one. I'm 14 years old, so I don't have credit cards or interested in paying just to create a website. Every time I try to...

Create a navigational website [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with my Hypertext markup language project. I was asked to create a navigational website, and the code should be written in notepad. Please help me create the website, I don't know how to go about it what it should consist of please help me it is due on Friday. The main page should...

How to create a website [ 5 Answers ]

I want to create a web site so what are the steps to taken place in development of website

How to create a own website ? [ 11 Answers ]

How to create a own website?? Basic steps!!

View more questions Search