Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slootism87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2015, 10:54 AM
    Woman singing about breaking up with someone who wasn't right for her.
    The music video mainly takes place in one room with very modern style furniture. Women dressed in red dancing- female singer with mesh veil over her face.

Check out some similar questions!

Man singing about woman [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this video about two years ago and it's a man singing about how perfect this woman is for him. Through the video it shows the woman pregnant, couples, and elderly couple and more. By the end of the video it's the whole family-generations included on a beach. The video takes place on beach...

Music video with a blonde woman singing [ 0 Answers ]

The song is techno and the music video has a guy and a girl that aren't suppose to be touching

Looking for a song from 70-80s. Woman with a deep voice is singing to the DJ on the are [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song from 70-80s. Woman with a deep voice is singing to the DJ on the radio while he does his radio show in the background of this song.

Singing voice is cracking and breaking. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am a 27 year old male... I have been singing rock for a long time. I took vocal lessons for 6 years, so I always warm up, and sing properly. Recently my voice has been cracking on certain notes and breaking up when I sing... There is no pain, no hoarsness, no discomfort. After...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.