Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 28, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Can someone explain the comments under my last post? Do I seem "full of hate" please tell me if I do. I mean I am sure I have hate but full of it?

But anyway I think this site may explain allot. bread.html

http://www.nerd.com/wordpress/?p=2179
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 29, 2007, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046
    Can someone explain the comments under my last post? Do I seem "full of hate" please tell me if I do. I mean I am sure I have hate but full of it?

Great site ==I saw one like it about milk once -- I think the full of hate was directed at other posters -- Savage
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Matt3046, I am the poster that is full of rage. Who knew? However, if you care to review the posts, I never called anyone a fool or accused them of being on drugs.

And to those who believe I have pull with the moderators - I don't even know who they are. I stumbled across this website a few weeks ago trying to find out information on early 19th century gorgets.

Okay, this will be my last post on this thread (stop applauding.)

IN MY OPINION, using marijuana is risky. Anyone that recommends it use to people not suffering a severe medical condition is irresponsible.

I believe the original question was: "can it mess up my mind?" The answer still remains yes, it can. It doesn't mean it will, but it can happen.

There are a lot of other risky activities that you can participate in and remain unscathed. I just wouldn't recommend any of them.

Can you have unprotected sex and not get pregnant or an STD? Yes, but there is a very good chance you will get pregnant or disease that might eventually kill you.

Can you play Russian Roulette and not die? Sure, but you have higher odds of dying a really messy death.

Can you commune with bears and not get eaten alive? Yes, but you might also end up like the guy I saw on Discovery channel this weekend who was an expert. He was killed by his beloved black bear.

I'm sorry that the examples I gave refute the "pot is harmless" propaganda. I have personally witnessed the destruction of a family because the desire for this harmless plant was greater than the love of family. I do not believe that my family is an isolated case. I agree that when potheads are using they appear quite docile - the two I have had way too close contact were completely worthless while stoned. They sat and laughed at their own jokes or completely zoned out to music.

The problem exists when they aren't stoned. When their wife spends the money on the mortgage and groceries and there isn't any money left for "recreation." When a teenager has to go live in foster care because her mother has been sent to Club Fed for distributing. When Granny suffers because her grandson stole her pain pills so he can pay his dealer. When a young mother can't tell her daughter who her father is because she was so stoned at a party she doesn't even remember his name or what he looked like. (These are all examples from my personal experience - not government propaganda.)

I will concede the point that not everyone that uses marijuana is a loser. But from personal experience EVERY loser I know has a marijuana problem.
    JLR Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spachet
    i want to know does weed mess with everyones head?
    i have smoked weed once or twice, ok alot of the time and i think it messing me up but i really enjoy it. or at least i think i do!
    what is it with weed? is it addictive? can it really harm you and your mental health?
    if i have been realising changes within myself that others can see and its not good could weed be y?
    i want to know what every1 really thinks about it and how many people really have tried it?
    please help.:D
    Weed, can trigger schizophrenia. This is caused by the THC. Some people can smoke 5 joints a day for 7 years and nothing happens and some people can smoke for 2 years and then it triggers it. Weed also slows mental growth. Also if you taking any medications it can play a big roll. I have seen people on anti depressants that smoke weed and FREAK out.

Me personally, I use to smoke everyday, but now I smoke smoke twice a week, mostly weekends. Great way to relax. I smoked with more than 50 people, and met only 3 people that FREAKED out.
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

May 10, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046

Is this the post you are talking about?. Your life has only been a year and a half? This says something about pot.?

I do not see any "hate" in it".
    mindless1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 11:54 AM
    I have smoke weed and now when I get high I cannt hear what people really saying.. all I can hear is what my mind thinks they saying and if they talking about a big white ball.. all I hear is white big boy.. like if they were talking about me this whole time and not about the ball
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2010, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mindless1 View Post
    all i hear is white big boy..like if they were talking bout me this whole time and not about the ball
    Hello mindless:

Have you sought help for your problem?

excon
    mindless1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 05:31 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    I don't noe if that is really happening or its all in my mind. And I don't noe what kind of help 2 look for. I just can't believe this is hapenin to me in my first year of college going crazy [email protected] started when I was 14 now I'm 18 n I have done all drugs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Weed Trimmer(weed eater) [ 3 Answers ]

I need step by step help on re-installing a (recoil) starter rope on a weed eater. If by chance you have diagram of how to put it on , I sure would appreciate it , any info will be appreciated ty denise

Need help whacking my weed [ 5 Answers ]

I have inherited a kawasaki kbl26a weed eater with the home I'm renting now and cannot figure out how to load the nylon. Got any leads for fixing my weeds?

Weed problems [ 5 Answers ]

I live in a manufactured house in a park and we have areas of stone beds that we try to keep weeded,is there any inexpensive liquid or granuals to help eliminate them? I have a layer of some kind of plastic under the stones.

View more questions Search