Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morganann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2015, 06:39 AM
    Small flying bugs
    I have been getting bitten all over by tiny flying white bugs, in my hair I feel like the are in my skin, help
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 12, 2015, 09:52 AM
    Tiny flying biting bugs... sounds a lot like midges. Here's what Perdue University has on them.

Biting Midges | Public Health and Medical Entomology | Purdue | Biology | Entomology | Insects | Ticks | Diseases | Monitoring | Control | Hot Topics | Agriculture | Extension

Basically the best thing to do is avoid them. Their activity peaks just after sunset, so eating dinner inside is your best bet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invisible flying biting bugs [ 77 Answers ]

A few questions: Has anyone actually had these bugs documented as diptera (midges)? Has anyone experienced a gastrointestinal infestation with them? Has anyone been permanently successful in getting rid of them?

Invisable small black flying bugs [ 1 Answers ]

I have some kind of invisable bug in my frontroom. It stays in the frontroom and does not go into the other rooms. It comes out in the evening. When you get it wet it is black. We put them in a bowl of vinegar and they turn orange. We have been trying for months to get rid of it and nothing has...

Little flying bugs in basement [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I seem to be having a big problem down under... in the basement that is.. I always notice a lotta dead little, flying bugs (about the size of a pinhead or slightly bigger) all over my basement floor and many of them dead near my 2 basement windows. I figured it was the tall grass outside so...

Flying bugs problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am so hoping that someone out there in never ever land who is not up at 5 am cause they were to buzy be swarmed by these invisable flying insects that are constantly bumbing into me, in my hair,eyes and are only in my bed room. When I'm using the PC I will catch a glimpse of them as they cut out...

View more questions Search