Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesandyc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2015, 09:29 PM
    Accounting entry for design work done
    What category to post for design work done?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2015, 06:50 AM
    Sounds like design work would be a revenue, so:

Service Revenue or Design Work preformed Revenue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Entry [ 0 Answers ]

1) A company increase their paid up & authorized capital from $100,000 to $1.0M. The directors only pump in $807K. So now the balance sheet shows only $907K for the capital. Meantime there is an outstanding balance of $94,368.74 in the "Amount Due to Director" account. So can I put a journal to...

Hello everybody, is anyone here doing building design work? I do need your help. Thks [ 20 Answers ]

Hello everybody, is anyone here doing building design work? I do need your help. Thks

Work in process accounting entry [ 1 Answers ]

Show me the entry for work in process

Deck Design - Does this work? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, so I just got the attached plans back from my architect. She's never designed a deck before and is doing this for us as a favor, more than anything else. So, does this work? Any major concerns or flaws? Specifically, what do you think of how the pergola structure attaches to the deck?...

Accounting entry [ 4 Answers ]

$44,000.00 of inventory is exchanged for services rendered. $22,000.00 credit is issued to the company the inventory came from. The remainder $22,000.00 will be used as needed. I know you credit inventory for $44,000.00, but what are the other entries?

View more questions Search