Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Dance song
    Hi I'm looking for the name of a dance song that was out about 7 years ago, its not bettie davis eyes, that's what keeps coming up when I type it into Google. The words are"she's got, she's got beadie eyes. she'll expose when she knows you".

Can't find it on I tunes either, please help
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Are you sure its not Bette Davis Eyes? Those sound like the words to Bette Davis Eyes. "Deep Rhodes Company" released A dance version. You can look them up on Itunes. Also "Marcy", "Sandra Grace", "Handsome Devils", "A.M.P" also re-recorded dance mixes to it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of a well known dance song [ 5 Answers ]

A hit of some years ago, it was something like: Na nanananaaaa nananananaaaa nananana naaaa (these are actually words, but I can't understant what she is saying And in a mid section, a girl was singing something like "night and day" Maybe not that words, Im not a native english speaker It...

What Dance Song? [ 2 Answers ]

Please, could anyone help me with this song. If made (as good as I could) the melody from the song --> http://users.skynet.be/princeskeleth/what.mp3 <-- If anyone can help me, please... Grtz and thanks, - Encycloop -

Dance Song [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy because I need to find a song I can't identify... I feel quite stupid when it comes to defining the beat but I'll try... :( it goes like tutu - tuturururutu - tutu - tuturururutu (but all "techno style" let's say) and then it does a sound which reminds me of something being...

What's the name of this dance song? [ 1 Answers ]

I know this song was pretty popular early 90's or so. It think it begins somewhat like this: People dontcha know, dontcha know, it's about time... That's all I remember! Please help! Thanks!:cool:

Dance song [ 1 Answers ]

The song has a similar sound as the beginning of rhythm is a dancer by snap, but it is sung by some other woman and the song goes like nananana and it says something else, my guess is everyone round the world sing nananana but seriously I am not sure and I may be way off. I really hope I can be...

View more questions Search