Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macg618 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2015, 12:00 PM
    Would a t-rex/velociraptor eat a cow/goat if they were around today?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 11, 2015, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by macg618 View Post

t-Rex ate much LARGER prey. He would especially like the warm blooded variety, though, so yes he would eat a cow, goat, horse, elephant, rhino, etc.

You do realize that T-Rex was much larger then the raptors ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2015, 06:32 AM
    YES!!
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 13, 2015, 11:20 AM
    It's an interesting question that can only be answered hypothetically. It would seem logical that T-Rex would love large warm-blooded mammals, but since none were around at the time that T-Rex lived in the Triassic period it would have no natural experience with such prey. It's a bit like asking this: if dinosaurs were around today would people raise them on farms and eat them like we do cows and pigs? Who knows?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 13, 2015, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ebaines View Post
    It's an interesting question that can only be answered hypothetically. It would seem logical that T-Rex would love large warm-blooded mammals, but since none were around at the time that T-Rex lived in the Triassic period it would have no natural experience with such prey. It's a bit like asking this: if dinosaurs were around today would people raise them on farms and eat them like we do cows and pigs? Who knows?
    My suggestion that T. rex would like warm blooded animals was hypothetical as well. I knew there were none around then.

Triassic period is a study of mine.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 13, 2015, 03:03 PM
    A hungry rex would eat whatever he could get his jaws on. Same for a raptor. Don't be late with my lunch either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this right to eat intestines and digsetive part of goat and camel in islam [ 1 Answers ]

Can we eat intestines and digestive part of goat and camel .this is haraam or halaal tell me the right answer. I want answer from expert and I humbly request to all of you don't give wrong answer for this question

Why is drinking cow's or goat milk not a good thing for cancer patients ? [ 2 Answers ]

Why is drinking cow's or goat milk not a ggod thing for cancer patients?

View more questions Search