Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marredgirl14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2015, 10:11 AM
    Need opinions
    I recently got my tongue pierced Saturday , and my tongue has began to turn white at the top. What does this mean? I clean it with mouthwash as told by my piercer, am I over cleaning it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 11, 2015, 11:44 AM
    Discontinue the mouthwash, far too toxic for an open wound !

Mix a small amount of sea salt in warm water till dissolved and rinse. Salt water wash is more gentle, and healing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any opinions please?? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for some opinions [ 6 Answers ]

Okays I have this "best freind" a girl, she's from brasil we have only been friends for a month ( she's only been here for a month ) she calls me best friends and when I first met her there was a connection instant talking, getting to know each other, hanging out and there still is. I help her with...

Need opinions [ 19 Answers ]

I am dating my boyfriend for almost a year and he is pretty nice guy. All my friends tell me that I finally got a good guy and they are all happy for me but I am just not happy with him. I feel that we have no chemistry together. He is a wonderful man and cares about me a whole lot. I am just...

I need opinions! [ 14 Answers ]

Hello! I am 7days away from my period and I'm having slight cramps, nausea, heartburn, and lower back/abdominal pain, my boobs aren't sore but they feel heavy/swollen, yesterday night my vagina felt sore and swollen/heavy.. I calculated that I ovulated between the 16th and 20th or 16th and 22nd...

Need some of your opinions! [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been seeing this girl... It started inocent enough and moved quickly to sexual. We were very cuddly and the sexual part was fantastic. She did tell me right from the start that she had just gotten out of a messy relationship with a guy that she moved across the country to be with. Now...

View more questions Search