Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flickmorg23 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2015, 09:26 PM
    Mother's Day Hand-Made Card
    My mom wanted me to make her a handmade card for mother's day, but I've been so busy lately and couldn't find the time :( Today I felt guilty because I never got around to making one for her. I'm utilizing my free time tonight, right now, to come up with something creative and surprise her. I'm going to set it on the sink in the bathroom so she sees it when she gets up in the morning. So I need ideas pretty please! Picture ideas would be perfect! If you don't mind me stealing some of your ideas that is. I'm creative, but this is all last minute! Also, I'm not the greatest at drawing so whatever you show me, I'd love if it was somewhat simple/doable, but creative at the same time! :) I'll appreciate all of your posts!

Things my mom likes:

• Flowers
    • Pastel colors (teal, pink, purple)
    • Hearts
    • Butterflies
    • Dragonflies
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 11, 2015, 02:04 PM
    When you make the card you can use ribbon on it for framing. Include something personal that is between you in your wording on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother inlaw has made me break down [ 17 Answers ]

Warning: LONG I am all to exhausted with 16 years of sabotage deceit and lies from my mother in-law.I have tried to be the better person and come from a up bringing to respect everyone and to cherish my husband.Innocent me chose a life that has brought pain, heart- ache and unhappiness and much...

Is it okay to send ex's mother a mothers day card? [ 6 Answers ]

It's a card wishing her happy moms day. It is not calling her my mom or anything like that. It is just a simple card. My ex AND I have been in a on and off relationship for a while and we broke up for good in March. His mom and I are still cool and I wanted to wish her happy mothers day. ...

I have a cylinder, hand made in Germany, it is 17 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a cylinder filled with liquied and has 7 floating ball,each with a numer,starting with 16 through 28, each has what looks like a degree sign. Was hand made in Germany.could you please help? Gene

Something that made my day [ 1 Answers ]

Dear everyone, Add some cultrue flavor here.:) http://www.6rooms.com/p/OvDHtp4lPWDdnasGxeopdA Wish everyone a beautiful day. If you want to talk about the video go ahead.;)

Why god made Mother's [ 2 Answers ]

WHY GOD MADE Mother's Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions: Why did God make mothers? 1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is. 2. Mostly to clean the house. 3. To help us out of there when we were getting born. How did God make...

View more questions Search